Though sometimes you
make me badly, and you make me cry, have unfounded hopes, be sad, I want a heap
and you perdonaria the life, for which so much for my . For that I
follow you from one year in the playtime becoming mad for that movias this hair
that tenes so I adjoin as all your body, for which mas your things that vos
same, for that since they started me fucking with vos it looks at you and you
inspired love in me, as that now that I you have so serca I cannot have you, it
hurts me to think that you prune to choose her and to my not, hurts me to think
that " I like it " she gains it and I remove " it seems to me to
be pretty ", it hurts me to think that when last year mori for vos, vos
only you were looking at a person and it was she. And your love makes me so
two-pole, makes to me love you and hate you at the same time, but you know that?
Not me alcanzarian the words to extract the good thing of all that, vos me
volves mad, faeces that it sits butterflies in the pansa, you extract me of
area, make me feel good, make me tremble, make me blush, for that sos the
person mas tender that conoci, for that after " tomi m " not senti
the same thing for nobody, for whom you light me and my you extinguish, for
that I feel pretty things for vos, and when these sat in the college I cannot
avoid look at you, sos the thing mas sexy that I could have seen in my life, I
have you so serca and am so stupid. Because I am afraid to getting lost and do
not want, because sos mio jajajaja and I that vos me queres a bit and I love
when venis to sitting down with me and the girls fill you with questions and
vos put sweet little face of " it gives me verguenza " and for many
things mas that make you that it loves you so much and does not want to lose
you, ojala if algun day manages to spend anything between vos and I, be
forever, I love, ah and happy birthday my beautiful, happy baby sweets sixteen.